- I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
- Who do I contact if I am not sure if I have a remote access account already?
- Who are authorized users?
- Can I use my U-Mail, or live@edu email account to log in to the library's web site?
- When attempting to log in I receive an error message that says "Authentication not successful. Your browser appears to be refusing cookies set by this site or your login session has expired". How to I fix this?
- Where are the EBSCOhost Research Databases?
- How do I view and/or print e-journal articles?
- Why do some journal title links go directly to the title whereas others go to a search screen?
- Why don't all electronic journals look alike?
- What is proxy/remote access?
- Why are some ejournals available from home and some are not?
- Who can use electronic journals?
- Why doesn't the library provide access to all journal titles electronically?
- How do I know what resources are available electronically?
- What should I do when receiving a message "The file is damaged and could not be repaired" after clicking a link to view the full text of an article?
- Who is allowed to use Exam Master Online?
- I can't print a pdf document from my Blackboard class. What should I do?
- Why do I just see the page header when I print a page in Blackboard?
- What's the best way to print a Word or Excel document from Blackboard?
- My instructor is including PowerPoint presentations in my Blackboard class. How can I print multiple slides on each page?
Using Find It
- What is Find It?
- How do I use Find It?
- Can I use Find It from off campus?
- Why are there sometimes multiple links to a full text article?
- What's with all the windows?
- Why can't I see the full text of some articles?
- When I click on the link to full-text, the article isn't there or I get an error message. What happened?
- When full text is available, why don't I always go directly to the article?
- When I go back to make a second selection from the Find It menu, nothing seems to happen. What's going on?
- Who do I contact for help with Find It?