Find a Specific Article:
Find Articles on a Topic:
Online full text articles
All Databases Available from the Library
- Free Databases
= Restricted to faculty, students, and staff at The University of North Dakota
- Academic Search Premier — A multi-disciplinary database covering virtually every area of academic study.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature) — Includes articles covering nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines.
- Cochrane Library — A library of systematic reviews, clinical trials, method studies, technology assessments and economic evaluations.
- Google Scholar — A multi-disciplinary database covering virtually any topic.
- PsycINFO — Covers the professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines including medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, and other areas.
- PubMed — Provides access to bibliographic information in Medline and other sources. Use to search for biomedical articles.
- Scopus — An abstract and citation database of research literature indexing over 16,000 peer-review journals.
- Sport Discus — Indexes articles in the fields of sport, fitness and related disciplines.
- buttons are used within databases to help you obtain a copy of the article online,
in print, or using interlibrary loan.
- Not all electronic journal licenses allow remote access
- Articles not available online may be ordered through interlibrary loan
Need Help? Ask a Librarian