Showing Records 1-25 of 312 from the Proquest Dissertations collection.
= Title is available from your location.
= Title is available once you log in.
= Title is Available - see detailed information page for special access requirements.
= Title is not available from your location.
= Detailed Information Page
- 6-Phosphogluconate Dehydrogenase From Sheep Liver: Isolation, Amino Acidcomposition, Modification Of Sulfhydryl Groups With Organic Mercurials, And Protection Against Modification By Substrates And Inhibitors
- Academic Achievement And Psychological Functioning Of College Students With A Family History Of Alcoholism
- Acculturation, Locus of Control, and Glucose Levels Among American Indians with Diabetes
- Adequacy of Labor Epidural Information for Informed Consent
- Adolescent Depression: Vulnerability Factors for Boys and Girls
- Adrenergic Modulation of CA1 Neuron Activity
- Adrenergic Receptor Modulation of Hippocampal CA3 Network Activity
- Adrenergic Receptor Modulation Of Lipopolysaccharide-Mediated Inflammatory Responses
- Advances In The Electrodeposition Of Tantalum From Ionic Liquids In A Technical Plating Setup
- Age, Sex, And Socioeconomic Status: Related Factors In Motivations For Exercise
- Alcohol And Recognition Of Novel Faces: Does Alcohol Ingestion Increase The Rate Of False Identifications?
- Alcohol Use and Injury-related Outcomes in Older Rural Trauma Patients
- Alleviating Equines: Investigating The Hypothesized Mechanisms Of Change In Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Alteration Of DNA Synthesis In The Adult Newt Ventricular Myocyte
- Alterations of High-energy Brain Metabolites Across Multiple Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Altered Signaling by Fibronectin Fragments Creates a Potent Chondrolytic State
- Altered Vascular Function In A Rat Model Of Reduced Utero-Placental Perfusion
- Analysis of Host Responses Against the Plague
- Analysis Of Selective Information Processing And Neuropsychological Functioning In Individuals At-Risk For Eating Disorders: The Use Of A Pictorial Adaptation To The Stroop Paradigm, Using Print Media Advertisements
- Analysis Of The Caloric Expenditure Of Students In Middle School Physical Education Classes
- Analysis Of YSCF And Associated Homologs And The Presence Of An Inflammatory Molecular Pattern
- Antecedents And Consequences Of Body Image Dissatisfaction: A Structural Modeling Analysis And A Controlled Laboratory Task
- Antioxidant Defense In Exercised Skeletal Muscle Of The Aging-Delayed Ames Dwarf Mouse
- Arsenic, Cadmium And Neuron Specific Enolase (Enolase-2, Enolase-Gamma), Expression In Breast And Bladder Cancer
- Assessing The Biophysical Naturalness Of Grassland In Eastern North Dakota With Hyperspectral Imagery