Showing Records 1-25 of 28 with the "Environmental Exposure" heading.
= Title is available from your location.
= Title is available once you log in.
= Title is Available - see detailed information page for special access requirements.
= Title is not available from your location.
= Detailed Information Page
- Assessment of Exposure-Response Functions for Rocket Emissions Toxicants
- Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Exposure (2011)
- Clearing the Smoke: Assessing the Science Base for Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety
- Exposure of the American People to Iodine-131 from Nevada Nuclear-Bomb Tests: Review of the National Cancer Institute Report and Public Health Implications
- Gender Differences in Susceptibility to Environmental Factors: A Priority Assessment
- Gulf War and Health: Volume 1. Depleted Uranium, Pyridostigmine Bromide, Sarin, and Vaccines
- Gulf War and Health: Volume 2, Insecticides and Solvents
- Hormonally Active Agents in the Environment
- International Journal of Environmental Health Research
- International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health
- Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A -- Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering
- Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: Official Publication of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Long-Term Health Consequences of Exposure to Burn Pits in Iraq and Afghanistan (2011)
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Research Priorities for Assessing Health Effects from the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: A Letter Report (2010)
- Review of the Hanford Thyroid Disease Study Draft Final Report
- Review of the U.S. Army's Health Risk Assessments for Oral Exposure to Six Chemical-Warfare Agents
- Strategies to Protect the Health of Deployed U.S. Forces: Analytical Framework for Assessing Risks
- Strategies to Protect the Health of Deployed U.S. Forces: Assessing Health Risks to Deployed U.S. Forces -- Workshop Proceedings
- Strategies to Protect the Health of Deployed U.S. Forces: Detecting, Characterizing, and Documenting Exposures
- Toward Environmental Justice: Research, Education, and Health Policy Needs
- Toxicity of Military Smokes and Obscurants, Volume 3