Browse Subject Hierachy:
Showing Records 1-25 of 221 in the "Aged" subject.
= Title is available from your location.
= Title is available once you log in.
= Title is Available - see detailed information page for special access requirements.
= Title is not available from your location.
= Detailed Information Page
- Act in Time
- Activities for Someone with Alzheimer's
- Aging and Medical Education
- Aging and the Macroeconomy: Long-Term Implications of an Older Population (2012)
- Aging and the Social Sciences
- 6th Ed. (©2006) from Credo
- Aging in Sub-Saharan Africa: Recommendations for Furthering Research (2006)
- Aging, Communication, and Health : Linking Research and Practice for Successful Aging
- Alcohol Use and Abuse, 2005 (Sudoc)
- Alcohol Use In Older People
- Alzheimer's Disease Medications
- Ambient Assisted Living : 4. AAL-Kongress 2011, Berlin, Germany, January 25-26, 2011
- Anesthesia Management During Cataract Surgery
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Are You Ever Too Old to Exercise?
- Assessing Knowledge of Retirement Behavior (1996)
- Assessing Policies for Retirement Income: Needs for Data, Research, and Models (1997)
- Assessing the Impact of Severe Economic Recession on the Elderly : Summary of a Workshop (2011)
- B Vitamins and Berries and Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Be Physically Active
- Behavior, Health, and Aging
- Benefits of Exercise
- Between Zeus and the Salmon: The Biodemography of Longevity
- Beware of Health Scams
- Brain Aging : Models, Methods, and Mechanisms