Browse Subject Hierachy:
Showing Records 1-25 of 31 in the "Death" subject.
= Title is available from your location.
= Title is available once you log in.
= Title is Available - see detailed information page for special access requirements.
= Title is not available from your location.
= Detailed Information Page
- After Sudden Infant Death : Facing Anniversaries, Holidays, And Special Events
- Atlas of Mortality from Selected Diseases
- Atlas of Respiratory Disease Mortality, United States, 1982-1993
- Availability Of Licensed Donor Screening Tests Labeled For Use With Cadaveric Blood Specimens
- Cancer Care Quality Measures : Symptoms and End-of-Life Care
- Controversies in the Determination of Death: a White Paper by the President's Council on Bioethics
- Death in the United States, 2007
- Deciding to Forego Life-Sustaining Treatment: Ethical, Medical, and Legal Issues in Treatment Decisions
- Defining Death: Medical, Legal and Ethical Issues in the Determination of Death
- DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 2008-1209
- Drug poisoning deaths in the United States, 1980-2008
- Dying Process : Patients' Experiences of Palliative Care
- Ethics of Terminal Care : Orchestrating the End of Life
- Facing Anniversaries, Holidays, And Special Events
- Guidance For Industry : Availability Of Licensed Donor Screening Tests Labeled For Use With Cadaveric Blood Specimens
- Health, United States, 2010 : With Special Feature on Death and Dying
- Health, United States, 2011: With Special Feature on Socioeconomic Status and Health
- Helping Children Cope With Grief When An Infant Dies
- How to Deal With Grief
- Is There a Duty to Die
- Mortality Study of 1.3 Million Persons by Demographic, Social and Economic Factors: 1979-1985 Follow-Up
- Mortality Study of One Million Persons by Demographic, Social and Economic Factors: 1979-1981 Follow-Up
- Mourning the Death of a Spouse
- Personal Stories : Why Flu Vaccination Matters
- Recent Trends In Infant Mortality In The United States