Showing Records 1-25 of 218 of the E-Book format.
= Title is available from your location.
= Title is available once you log in.
= Title is Available - see detailed information page for special access requirements.
= Title is not available from your location.
= Detailed Information Page
- Race, Ethnicity, and Language Data: Standardization for Health Care Quality Improvement (2009)
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in the Health of Older Americans
- Radiation Dose Reconstruction U.S. Occupation Forces in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, 1945-1946
- Radiation in Medicine: A Need for Regulatory Reform (1996)
- Ranking Vaccines: A Prioritization Framework: Phase I: Demonstration of Concept and a Software Blueprint (2012)
- Rare Biosphere
- Rare Diseases and Orphan Products: Accelerating Research and Development (2010)
- Rational Therapeutics for Infants and Children: Workshop Summary
- Reaching Troubled Youth: Runaways and Community Mental Health
- Reading and Interpreting the HIV-1 Western Blog Test
- Readmissions Following Hospitalizations with Clostridium difficile Infections, 2009
- Ready, Set, Listen
- Reaping the Benefits of Genomic and Proteomic Research: Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation, and Public Health (2006)
- Rebuilding the Unity of Health and the Environment in Rural America: Workshop Summary
- Rebuilding the Unity of Health and the Environment: A New Vision of Environmental Health for the 21st Century
- Rebuilding the Unity of Health and the Environment: The Greater Houston Metropolitan Area: Workshop Summary (2005)
- Reconciling Microbial Systematics and Genomics, March 2007
- Recovering Your Mental Health : Making And Keeping Friends : A Self-Help Guide
- Recruiting Study Subjects - Information Sheet Information Sheet - Guidance for Institutional Review Boards and Clinical Investigators (Recruiting Study Subjects)
- Redesigning Continuing Education in the Health Professions (2010)
- Redesigning The Health Care Team : Diabetes Prevention And Lifelong Management
- Reducing Birth Defects: Meeting the Challenge in the Developing World
- Reducing Risks for Mental Disorders: Frontiers for Preventive Intervention Research (1994)
- Reducing Stress Fracture in Physically Active Military Women
- Reducing Suicide: A National Imperative (2002)