- URL Generator - Faculty & Staff: Generate a remote-access capable link for use with Blackboard, HTML-eZ, e-mail, or other purposes where access to the specified link is needed outside of the SMHS Grand Forks building.
- Books, audiovisuals, etc. set aside from the library collection or on loan from a personal collection per faculty request.
Course reserves cannot be located by looking in the card catalog, only by using the course reserve search window.
- After clicking the Course Reserves link above select the COURSE RESERVES TILE.
- Select the UND Health Sciences Course Reserves link.
- In the course reserves search window enter class information (i.e. "Biology" or "521"), instructor information ("smith" or "john"), or book information ("physical therapy" or "theory").
- Faculty: Submit a Reserve Request (Books & Audiovisuals): set aside items from the library collection or on loan from a personal collection.
- Questions: If you have questions about reserves please contact Kelly Thormodson at 701-777-4129.