Search for Other Resources on the Library's Web Site:
= Full text restricted to faculty, students, and staff at The University of North Dakota
- Access Medicine — Includes drug information, images, video and audio, diagnostic tests and more
- Amazon.com — Books, e-books, videos, etc.
- ClinicalKey - An online search tool that provides answers to clinical questions
- Cochrane Library — A collection of databases containing evidence-based health care information
- Dynamed — Evidence-based reference intended for use primarily at the "point-of-care"
- Exam Master OnLine — USMLE and medical specialty board exams
- MedlinePlus —Information on health topics for the consumer plus drug information, a medical encyclopedia, and interactive patient tutorials
- Medscape— Clinical reference website containing articles arranged by specialty
- USMLEasy Lite — Provides Step 1 and Step 3 USMLE-format questions for study and self-assessment
- VisualDX — Primarily dermatological images intended to assist in developing a differential diagnosis
- Wikipedia — The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
Search for Other Resources on the Internet
Need Help? Ask a Librarian